Nominations for Citizen of the Year 2016 will be accepted from January 2nd to March 31st, 2017.
Nominate a Citizen of the Year!
For a nomination to be considered we require the following information:
• Nominator’s name, address, phone number and email address.
• Nominee’s name, address, phone number, email address.
• A history of why the person is being nominated.
• A list of achievements and community work.
• Supporting documentation and/or letters of support from various persons and/or businesses knowing of the nominees work.
• Any other pertinent information about the nominee that would be valuable to the selection committee
Please email us if you intend to submit a nomination. Your final nomination package should be mailed to us (see below) or emailed.
Lions Club Mailing address:
Lions Club of Kitchener
P.O. Box 1001 Station C